RIO’s certified staff would offer its customers the most appropriate solutions and would take upon the responsibility for project development, management and its compliance with legislative requirements.
Applying up-to-date design technologies and practice-based working methods, RIO’s engineer team would help you to implement your plans: starting from getting necessary documents and project pre-estimate to technical project acceptance in construction administration.
Project development ruling philosophy is to look for the most favourable solutions and thus to deal successfully with customer concerns. By means of existing technical support, RIO optimally achieves the planned execution of work, protectively and economically handling resources during the construction process.
Design department is provided with modern office equipment that supports project development and design in a high quality way.
The design department core is formed by certified and experienced young professionals with progressive vision, creative energy and abilities to work within one team. Constant training and raising skill level allow holding RIO’s positions in the field of designing services.
- External and internal power supply networks up to 20kV;
- Power supply cable lines up to 20 kV;
- Transformer substations, switching and distribution points;
- Street and building facade lightening;
- Lighting protection;
- External and internal telecommunication networks;
- Optical telecommunication networks;
- Water supply and sewerage networks.